RTCA/DO-254 and EUROCAE/ED-80 are means of compliance for the development of airborne electronic hardware containing FPGAs, PLDs and ASICs. FPGA design and verification under DO-254 guidelines is a rigorous undertaking, and requires special features and capabilities from design, simulation and hardware verification tools.
Aldec offers industry-proven set of features and solutions for DO-254 compliance which have been implemented and deployed by several major avionics companies, accepted by DO-254 DERs, and proven to decrease FPGA design and verification cycle from months to weeks.
- Requirements Management and Traceability
- Target device at-speed testing with testbench reuse
- HDL graphical design entry and RTL simulation
- Code Coverage for Elemental Analysis
- OVA/PSL and SVA Assertion support
- VHDL 2008 support
- HDL Design Rule Checking
- IP Core validation in the target device
- Tool Qualification documentation package
- Modularized DO-254 Training Courses presented by an FAA DER
HDL Coding StandardsTool Assessment and Qualification ProcessFPGA Level In-Target TestingHDL Detailed Design and Verification
Design Rule Checking