Requirements Lifecycle Management
Spec-TRACER™ is a unified requirements lifecycle management application designed specifically for FPGA and ASIC designs. Spec-TRACER facilitates requirements capture, management, analysis, traceability and reporting that seamlessly integrates with windows-based HDL design and simulation tools.
Traceability links between requirements and elements of the HDL design, testbench, log files and waveforms are established easily and upstream/downstream traceability reports are generated automatically.
Combining a team-based methodology with appropriate requirements versions control, Spec-TRACER helps companies streamline the requirements engineering process, optimize the development cycle, improve collaboration, and reduce risk and costs.
- Requirements Import (Word, Excel, DOORS)
- Traceability to HDL Design and Testbench
- Direct Integration to DOORS
- Team-Based Methodology
- Change Impact Analysis
- Test Results Management
- Requirements Coverage Analysis
- Predefined and User-Defined Reports
- Version and Baseline Control at Requirements Level
- Supports Windows-Based Simulators (Active-HDL™, Riviera-PRO™, Questa®, ModelSim®, iSim®)
- Supports DO-254 Requirements Traceability